Sandy River & Rangeley Lakes Railroad
- 128 Bridge St.
- Phillips, ME 04966
Since 1970, an effort has been made to rebuild a part of this railroad, restore some of the passenger and freight cars, and lay rail on a portion of the old P&R grade in Phillips. This purely volunteer effort begun as the Sandy River Railroad Park, continues today under the name of the Sandy River & Rangeley Lakes Railroad.
- A Riverfront View:
- Bus Tours Welcome:
- Dates Open: See Web site or brochure for info
- Payment Accepts AMEX:
- Payment Accepts Credit Cards:
- Payment Accepts Discover:
- Payment Accepts Master Card:
- Payment Accepts Visa:
- Picnic Area:
- Price Range: Adults - $6; Under 13 - $1
- Seasonal: Year Round