Muscongus Bay:Fall Foliage Camping Adventure
- October 3, 2020 - October 3, 2020
- 374 Medomak Rd
- Medomak, ME 04451
Muscongus Bay is one of my favorite paddling destinations in Maine. Known for lobster buoys and public islands Muscongus Bay (Abenaki for fishing place) is a sea kayakers dream.There are many public islands for exploring and camping. They are diverse, some are wooded, some nothing more than rock outcroppings and some have beautiful sand beaches. The bay supports large seal colonies and bird populations.
Included in the tour:
- Tents (you will need to bring your own sleeping bag and pad)
- Sea kayaks, PFD’s and paddles
- Instruction – Before launch I will teach basic paddling skills and techniques, and safety considerations.
- Group cooking and kitchen equipment
- All Meals – Lunch on day 1 & 2 (Maine Lobster Rolls) dinner and breakfast, snacks and hot drinks.