HIKE AND PADDLE (ADVANCED) PROGRAM
- June 15, 2018 - June 17, 2018
- Lily Bay Rd
- Greenville, ME 04441
This program is designed to get participants familiar with the newest facility Medawisla and the beautiful hiking trails and ponds that surround it. Friday evening before dinner join fellow group members for social time and appetizers. That evening the group will have the opportunity to meet and go for a short evening paddle listening and looking for loons and other wildlife. Saturday morning after a hearty breakfast embark on the day's hike up nearby White Cap Mountain. This 6 mile round trip hike up the 3,655 foot mountain and is located in the 100 Mile Wilderness on the Appalachian Trail. With Spectacular views of Katahdin and Baxter State Park to the North, this will be a challenging and most unforgettable hike. There will be time to relax and enjoy the comforts of the Lodge before dinner at 6pm. Sunday morning before departing enjoy a short paddle to Hinckley Cove where there are beautiful views of 2nd Roach Pond and regular Moose sightings.
Friday, June 15, 2018 2:00PM - Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:00AM
- Presented By: Medawisla Wilderness Lodge & Cabins - AMC
- Dates: June 15, 2018 - June 17, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Medawisla Wilderness Lodge & Cabins - AMC
- Phone: 207-349-3089
- Price: Starting at:Adult: $309 member / $345 non-member*Lodging on Friday and Saturday nights, dinner Friday and Saturday night, breakfast and lunch Saturday and Sunday. Instruction and leadership is by AMC registered Maine Guides.