E.E.A.T.T. Happy Hour
- 8/24/2018, 8/25/2018, 8/31/2018, 9/1/2018, 9/7/2018, 9/8/2018, 9/14/2018, 9/15/2018, 9/21/2018, 9/22/2018, 9/28/2018, 9/29/2018, 10/5/2018, 10/6/2018, 10/12/2018, 10/13/2018, 10/19/2018, 10/20/2018, 10/26/2018, 10/27/2018
- Kiosk available at Vervacious, 227 Commercial St. or tickets available online
- Portland, ME 04101
East End Artisans Tasting Tour - Happy Hour
Washington Ave. is Portland's growing hot spot for new restaurants, distillers, brewers, roasters, and more! There are new locations opening up left and right, and this tour will visit several of the bright new stars while highlighting all the culinary artisans we walk on by. This neighborhood is full of pioneers who have bravely set up shop outside Portland's Old Port to create a thriving place to dine. Join us and discover your next favorite dinner and drinks destinations!
Tastings will include a variety of bites, tastes, and snacks along with cocktails from award winning craft distillers. You'll enjoy smoked meat and seafood bites, highly creative snacks, freshly shucked Maine oysters and more. (Don't worry, if you specify an allergy to oysters, a substitute will be provided.)
Details about the Tour
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Included: All food and beverage tastings and tour guide. Tips for your guide are not included but appreciated when you have a great time!
- Who: Adults 21+ with valid ID present
- Capacity: 10 people per tour
What to Wear and Where to Meet
- Wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes. This walk is quite short and very flat, but you'll want to dress warmly for the few stretches in between locations.
- Where: Tour meet at 249 Congress Street in front of LB KItchen (advanced tickets required)
Private Group Tours Available
- If you've got a group of friends, family or co-workers who'd enjoy a taste of the town, we offer this itinerary to groups of 8 or more as a private tour. Just contact us!